| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc in August is hot at 25.7 °C (78.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94.7mm (3.7in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc:
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) NW
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) NW
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) NW
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 148.6 kms (92.4 miles) W
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.8 miles) W
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) SSW
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 122 kms (75.8 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 159.7 kms (99.2 miles) SW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.2 miles) S
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 135.4 kms (84.2 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 166.8 kms (103.7 miles) SW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) S
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 132.7 kms (82.5 miles) NE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) SE
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) E
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) ESE
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) SE